Information on your Device, & from Bidzapp Log-Files and Other Tracking Technologies
We may collect limited information from your device when you visit Bidzapp to browse, read pages, or download information. Such information may include your device type, device ID, and date and time stamps of Bidzapp use. In addition, we may deploy log-files and tracking technologies within Bidzapp to help us gather aggregate statistics. Such information about your visit is automatically gathered and stored without identifying you personally. This type of information is gathered so that we can enhance and customise your online experience with us as per your browsing preferences. For statistical purposes, we may collect these unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you, and use only the aggregated data obtained about your general internet usage. , but we do not use any personal information of our customers for such purposes.
In addition, this information may be used to provide us insight into the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used. We reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of Bidzapp.
Your web browser software automatically transmits information through “Cookies”, which is a small text file that a web site can place on your computer’s hard drive to record a visitor’s activities. No data from your computer unrelated to Bidzapp is accessed. Our cookies assign each visitor’s browser with a random, unique number without disclosing any personal information about the person using the browser.
Please note that your web browser software automatically transmits most of the following information to us without identifying you personally.
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access Bidzapp
- The type of browser and operating system used to access Bidzapp
- The date and time you access Bidzapp
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents
- If you linked to Bidzapp from another web site, the address of that website. Again, your web browser software transmits this information to us.
Information Provided to access Bidzapp Platform or Certain Features
In addition to the information gathered automatically above, Bidzapp requires some information to grant access to the Bidzapp Platform and may also require you to provide some further user information if you wish to access certain features of Bidzapp, or participate in the online auctions conducted by Bidzapp on its platform, or to use Bidzapp services such as receiving auction products and services. For this Bidzapp may require you provide certain personally identifiable user information and documents. This information may be shared with us in various forms as decided by Bidzapp and may include announcement of auction winners, email message, online forms, for registration or creation of a Bidzapp account. Sensitive personal data or information requested may include all or any of the following.
- Personal Information that you provide when you register for an online service, for example, your areas of your gender, marital status, age, profession, location, preferences, social media usage
- Contact details such as your postal address, telephone, email address
- Financial information such as details pertaining to your bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instruments and any other information relating to your income and lifestyle
- Subscription account related information such as your username, password account history, billing information and communication, transactional and payment history, payment information
- Information concerning your preferences and interests expressed in the course of using our services
- Other content and data that you provide while using Bidzapp for example, blogs, discussion boards, chat messages, membership of mailing lists and other data, documents and images stored on our servers.
In addition, as the Bidzapp grows, it may offer additional features that may require additional information. Further, when you perform a transaction using an online service on the Bidzapp , we log your username and other information provided by you for the reasons mentioned below.
- To manage our relationship with you, communicate with you and provide services effectively to you
- To compile statistical and demographical profiles and data for our business and marketing activities
- To monitor your use of the Bidzapp and its services to both enhance your experience and to ensure your compliance with our terms of service
- For any other purpose required for development of Bidzapp as permitted by law.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will use that information to respond to your messages and to help us get you the service or information you have requested.
Registered users can edit their account information through the Profile section of Bidzapp. (Please note we are not responsible for the authenticity of the personal information supplied by the provider).
Information sharing with third-parties
We treat your information or your use of our platform and services as private and confidential and we do not check, edit, publish or reveal it to any third parties except as stated in this Policy and under the Terms and Conditions of use of Bidzapp. By choosing to provide us with personal information, you consent to our sharing this information with third parties that we deal with to help us get you the service or information you have requested (we call such third parties our Bidzapp Auction Partners) (to know more about our consent policy please read our Terms and Conditions of use). Typically, information is shared with the Bidzapp Partners under the following circumstances.
- If it is needed to provide the product or service you have requested (e.g., we use a third-party billing company, and we send information for billing purposes only)
- If it is needed to send such information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (e.g., a shipping company or a customer support services company)
- If you have not won the desired product during the auction and the Bidzapp Auction Partner believes they can assist you get the same or similar product (at a price determined solely by the Bidzapp Auction Partner) or to provide direct offers, deals, and products not on auction on Bidzapp but that the Bidzapp Auction Partner believes might be of interest to Bidzapp users
- If required by government order, notice issued by a regulatory agency, law, subpoena, court order or legal process
- If your actions with respect to Bidzapp violates our Terms and Conditions or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services and such information is required to address such breach.
Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to any unaffiliated third parties (meaning any one who is not a Bidzapp Partner) unless otherwise stated at the time of collection or unless you expressly consent to such sharing, as the case may be.
We will not send you any unsolicited information, except where you specifically agree or unless it is necessary for operational or regulatory reasons. If you do not opt out, we may use your e-mail addresses to send occasional e-mails pertaining to information on the Site and its related services. You can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions provided. If you believe that you are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them, please inform us and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
Links to Other Sites
It is our policy to protect your identity on our website. We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the use of Bidzapp and information provided to us secured as per the compliance standards specified under the Information Technology Act, 2000, the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 and the rules made thereunder including the Information Technology (Information Security Practices and Procedures for Protected System) Rules, 2018 and with such laws, rules and regulations. We have also taken all reasonable measures to institute industry-standard security measures for all information systems under our control so that information may not be lost, misused or altered to the detriment of our customers.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas, as with credit card transactions, Bidzapp uses industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmission.
For Bidzapp security purposes and to ensure that our services remain available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change our content, information, services, offerings or otherwise cause damage. Notwithstanding anything stated above, we reserve the right to use information from these sources to help identify the individual or entity responsible or prosecute malicious use or misuse of Bidzapp.
Safety and Privacy of Minors
Bidzapp is not directed to persons under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children/ minors.
In particular, the Bidzapp does not knowingly permit children who are 18 years of age or younger (Minor) to register on the Bidzapp. We will not knowingly collect, utilize or distribute personal information from Minors. If we learn that personal information of a Minor has been collected on our Bidzapp , then we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child who is 18 years or younger has a registered account with Bidzapp, with or without your consent, please alert us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] with a request for us to delete such account and personal information from our systems.
The contents of Bidzapp shall not be displayed or printed in any form in part or whole, or copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without our prior written approval. Subject to the Bidzapp Terms and Conditions of Use, reproduction of any information or material provided on the Bidzapp or by Bidzapp, with or without any modification, is prohibited without prior written authorization, and shall amount to violation of copyright and as such deemed an illegal act. Breach of this provision will be considered a material breach and as such the company reserves to take all measures necessary to protect its rights as stated in the Terms and Conditions of use of Bidzapp and as available to Bidzapp under applicable law.
If you have any grievances or further questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com